Friday, June 12, 2009

How To Keep Your Moccasins Tied

We become a head? An Old Town by



The idea of \u200b\u200ba newspaper on the Valle Siciliana is one thing I had in mind for some time, well before recording this domain more than a year ago. The local news is I think the only way of salvation for those wishing to take a certain level of information today. I am a strong follower of the theory of Jeff Jarvis Cover what you do best. Link to the rest , a few principles still apply media scrambling in a race exhausting trying to cover everything and doing it inevitably bad.
We live in an age where people like me who is going to become a "grown man" (I'm 44 years old) is often unable to contribute to the betterment of society in which they live. The centers of power seem off-limits for the vast majority of the population of this country, colonized by a ruling class that geriatricians have no intention of letting go.
What remains to be done? Internet gives everyone the opportunity to communicate and spread the word structured and complete in a short time and low cost. So when the forum Colledara I launched the proposal to establish a proper drawing room I immediately had a nice (and I must say almost unexpected) feedback. Someone also already sent an article, in fact I think something is set in motion.
Now inevitably the graphical layout of the site will change to adapt to new realities, the routes will be relegated to a section and the items on another. I ask those who want to collaborate and also to those who think only of being a user (at the bottom of this site is especially for you) to list what could be the topics to be included in an imaginary menu bar of the site.
Who starts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment